Shiny and stronger hair is something everyone craves and finds it hard to attain it due to lots of reasons. If you are facing similar issues, then you are just going to know about the top causes of hair damage and also how to fix hair from those causes correspondingly. We are the hair experts from a reputed hair transplant clinic in Delhi and our experience can be very helpful in that regard.
Let us have a look at the most common types of hair issues and their solutions one by one through the following list.
- Dry Hair: Lack of moisture makes the hair dry. Hair contains natural oils and over-washing your hair washes away these oils too. Avoid daily use of shampoo. Use 2-3 times a week or once if your hair doesn’t get too dirty in the meantime. Prefer using shampoos and conditioners having moisturizing elements as ingredients. Applying argan and olive too moisturizes and restores the healthy hair.
- Dull Hair: Just having a ‘good-looking’ diet may not be enough for your hair. You need to properly fulfill the requirements of the nutritional elements for your hair. Specific nutritional elements such as protein omega-3 and biotin are among the most recommended elements for long, thick, healthy hair. Along with these, consuming Protein as well as iron, Vitamin A, and C significantly enhances the health of the hair.
- Heat Damage: Almost everybody is trying different hair-styles nowadays and for that either uses a blow dryer or hair straightener or curling iron. The frequent and wide variation in temperature is harmful to hair, so limit their usage and apply once or twice a week. Apply heat-protectant serums before using them. If already damaged, then use coconut oil and hydrate your hair from the inside out.
- Too much coloring: Along with different hairstyles and trying different hair-shades is also quite common in modern days. It requires bleaching which makes hair brittle, dry and prone to breakage. Minimize their usage and try using hair extensions for saving your hair from bleach and other heavy chemicals.
- UV-rays damage: The significant exposure to the sun makes hair more prone to damage. Wear hats or caps before going out, especially, during noontime on sunny days. You can also use specific serums and other products made specifically for providing UV protection.
Always refrain yourself from using too much and too many chemicals on your hair. Always prefer to pick natural products for the safety and strength of your hair. Along with these, there are many more ways that can be applied to fix damaged hair. Consult the experts at Panacea Global Hair, a well-known center for FUE Hair Transplant in Delhi and let our experts transform your dull, dry and damaged hair into a shiny, strong and healthy hair.