The solution of hair loss divides into two main categories based on cost. If the patients want to spend less, the patient can choose wig and concealers or is also a temporary solution of hair lose and baldness.
There are two methods of hair transplantation performed in Hair Transplant Clinic. These processes give a permanent solution to hair loss. These methods are follicular unit transplantation(FUT) and Follicular unit extraction (FUE). Before coming to the conclusion which of the above two mentioned methodsare useful, first we should know what these two methods are.
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT): In this type of hair transplantation method a narrow strip of scalp from the back of the head is removed and the strip is grafted on the part of the head where hair loss is more and the hair is to be transplanted in Hair Transplant Clinic.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE): this is another type of hair transplantation method in which separate follicular unit of hair from the back of the head is takenwith the help of a special machine. First of all the patient is made numb by injecting anesthesia which makes the process painless. It takes few hours to complete the process of hair transplantation.
These are the basic difference between FUT and FUE. After this the process of numbness, and using needles and blades the areas required to remove baldness are located and grafted follicular on the area of the head where the extreme hair loss.
Benefits of Follicular unit transplantation (FUT) for transplantation of hair:-
- Number of sittings required for hair transplantation is less.
- Larger area for hair transplantation is covered.
- This process in Hair Transplant Clinic is not so much costly.
- It is an effective process and provides better result.
- The charges of hair transplantation depend upon the skill of hair surgeon.
Benefits of Follicular unit extraction (FUE) for transplantation of hair in Hair Transplant Clinic:
- No part of the scalp is removed.
- No cuts and stitches are done in this technique.
- No visible scar is found after hair transplantation
- Recovery time is quite less and the patient may be back to work with a considerable less time period.
- Several sitting are required to complete the hair transplantation process. Since hair transplantation cannot be completed with less number of sittings.
- It is a very intricate process and requires a lot of attention, patience, and skill of hair transplantation surgeon in Hair Transplant Clinic.
- The redness which occurs due to hair transplantation takes at least one week to subside.
- Since it uses natural hair from the donor so the growth of hair after hair transplantation looks like a natural.
- To sum up the above process one clearly comes out to the conclusion that the process is costly but since the growth of hair is natural and the healing time is less, the cost of this process does not matter.
After comparing the both the methods of hair transplantation it becomes clear that both the processes have their own benefits. The cost of hair transplantation may vary but the results are same. Both the processes are done by a surgeon in Hair Transplant Clinic. So it depends upon the person or patients who want to transplant their hair, read the benefits and consult the surgeon who can explain you about pros and cons of both treatments. The choice also depends upon the patient whether they choose Follicular unit transplantation (FUT) or Follicular unit extraction (FUE).