Proper maintenance of the hair system is necessary if one wants it to last long. Maintaining the hair system is a challenging task but one can do it easily under the proper guidance. In this blog, we will discuss the correct ways to maintain the hair system. However, if you are searching for the best hair transplant in Delhi, you can visit Panacea Global Hair Services.
Removing and Cleaning the Hair System
It is better to clean your hair system by removing it than to show it without removing.
Step 1. Spray adhesive remover and let it penetrate for 1 to 3 minutes. After this, you can easily remove the adhesive from the hair system.
Step 2. Always pull the hair system base from back to front. Doing opposite to this may damage the frontal hairline of the hair system. As you start pulling the hair system, you should continue to spray the adhesive remover to the contact area. This helps you remove the hair system smoothly without applying much pressure.
Step 3. Soak the hair system in a container with warm water and liquid solvent for 10 to 20 minutes. This will remove extra adhesives from the hair system.
Step 4. Remove the hair system from the solution and hold it in an upside-down manner and remove the adhesive residues.
Step 5. Wash your hair system by using a mild shampoo or the shampoo suggested by the physician.
Conditioning the Hair Unit
Shampoos and Conditioners
Shampoos and conditioners are the most common things that we use nowadays to wash our hair. Here a question arises: Do these things are good for the hair system? Excessive usage of shampoos and conditioners may damage your hair system because these things contain certain compounds which are not good for the health of your hair system. Some of these chemicals include ammonium lauryl sulfate, parabens, sodium chloride, chemical fragrances, alcohol, formaldehyde, synthetic colors, etc. You should not use shampoos or conditioners most frequently.
The Correct Way to Wash Hair System
- Clean the adhesive properly: This is the first step of washing the hair system properly. Many people think that adhesive can easily be removed with the water but this is not the case. The adhesive needs a special remover. If you do not remove the adhesive properly from the hair system, it will mix with dust which causes your hair system to tangle.
- Excessive use of hot and cold water: Neither hot nor cold water is good for the health of your hair and hair system. While hot water can damage your hair roots, on the other hand, cold water can block the hair cuticles. Therefore, you should wash your hair system with water which is neither too hot nor too cold. The perfect temperature of water to wash your hair is about 100 degrees Fahrenheit, i.e., the temperature just above the body temperature.
- Over Conditioning: excessive use of hair conditioners damage your hair system. Therefore, it is advised that conditioners should be used in the limited quantity or as directed by the physician.
- Hairdryer: Hair dryer is bad for your hair system. The reason is the heat from the dryer can melt the fibres in the hair system.
- Combing: Do not comb your hair or hair system with the thin side of the combs, as it may damage your hair system. It is recommended to use a wide-toothed comb for hair systems.
Attaching the Hair System
After cleaning your scalp and hair system, now it is the time to wear your hair system. You can use white liner adhesive tape to attach your hair system. Besides this, you can also use a liquid type adhesive for the same. You can attach your hair system by applying a thin layer of the liquid adhesive before placing it on your scalp.
If you have any queries, you can contact us, we are one of the leading hair transplant clinics in Delhi.