Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is getting more priority these days, as they are gaining more trust from the people who have chosen it for the treatment of baldness. We at Panacea Global Hair Services give the best Hair Transplant in Delhi.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is the type of Hair Transplant done by taking individual hair follicles from your skin and moving them to other parts of your body where hair is thinner or absent. It has become more popular than the Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) product which leads to the "hair plugs" look. Get the help to treat your baldness from FUE Hair Transplant Clinic in Delhi.
Surgeons use micro punches to track single follicles and move them leaving behind almost no signs of instructions.
Several conveniences that are offered by Follicular Unit Extraction:-
- It is often done in multiple to 2 to 4 hour sessions over several days. In very rare cases a “mega session” will last up to 10 hours or half a day.
- It is an outpatient procedure and you are free to go home after every procedure.
- It does not disturb your daily routine, but it is suggested that the patient should not do vigorous exercise or does not allow its water to come in contact with the treated area.
- Almost all types of surgeons are qualified to do hair transplant surgery. So, if you want to consult with a dermatologist who specializes in hair loss or a certification in head transplant surgery.
How does FUE Transplant work:-
As a person gets older the three-phase cycle of hair growth and regrowth is shortened until follicles no longer regrow hair. This process is different for everyone. Some people start aging at the age of 20 and few can make people envy with their heavy volume hair even at the age of '60s. This is all the magic of genetics, so you will have a good amount of hair even at an elderly age and if it is there in your genetics to be bald at 20's FUE can surely help you.
Best Hair Transplant restores hair by placing these old follicles with new follicles that are still able to grow hair. After the follicles will be nourished by the blood vessels and in growing hair in the area that previously had thin hair or bald.
The procedure of FUE Hair Transplant:-
Mentioned below are the steps of how a surgeon will treat the balance to the process of FUE.
- First, the surgeon will shave down the hair in the area where the follicles will be removed for a clear view of the area that is going to be treated.
- Using a micro punch tool they will remove follicles from the skin.
- Then the surgeon will make a series of tiny incisions with a needle or other small sharp tools where the extracted follicles will be inserted.
- They will insert the follicles into the incision.
- The surgeon's clean and bandage area for the recovery.
The scariest question that makes everyone think twice before the surgery is what are the risk and side effects of FUE:
- Infection symptoms
- Drainage of the crust where the surgery was done.
- Bleeding from the surgery site.
- Numbness or tingling near the surgery site.
- Baldness or thinning continues even after the transplant.
- Transplanted hair that doesn't look like the hair around it.
Things to be kept in mind after the surgery:-
- Don't wash your hair or shower for at least three days.
- Take a couple of days off work to help speed up healing.
- Do not exercise vigorously for a week or two for a speedy recovery.
- Don't comb or brush your hair for at least three weeks